Infernoplex Infernoplex

Another Hit

One of your best, love the guitar solo's and moving bassline. Of your work, it's second only to Surface. One of the best songs on Newgrounds.

Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

Amazing

Moving. Captivating, Brilliant, Keep up the good work, all of it's good, one of your best.

{dj-N} The Euphoria {dj-N} The Euphoria

Great like always

Another hit, keep making music, you're a really good artist. Loved the melody, the bass-line, everything. If I'd suggest anything, I'd say make it longer.

[tC] - Tranceformers [tC] - Tranceformers

Not bad at all

Favorite song from the movie, been looking for a version of this, glad I found yours. Could be less repetitive and more forceful, but it's definitely worth the listen and DL.

As for suggestions, try to be a little less repetitive in your future songs, you have good melodies but it's all the same throughout. For this song, I'd recommend ad-libbing the main melody a bit instead of just changing the bass line. Also, even though the original is soft and slow-ish, make it a bit more your own, make it a bit faster and more forceful, I've been thinking about remixing this myself. Then again, it's your song, and this is what you had in mind, I'm just saying what I would've done.

It may sound like I don't like it, but it's actually really good. I'm just trying to offer suggestions, you're a lot better than me.

namoroso responds:

Yea I know what your saying, I actually tried to make the other parts of the song, but fitting them into a techno and keeping with the same feel was just too hard, so I kept it kind of repetitive and changed up as much as I could. This was just a quick something to make because I loved that song so much, and couldnt get it out of my head :P Thanks for the review!

The Beautiful Savage The Beautiful Savage

Beautiful!

Just like all the rest off your works, this one is amazing. Truly moving. 5'ed and 10/10'd. Keep making great music, you're by far one of the top musicians not only on Newgrounds, but that I've ever listened to.

As a side note, in my "Soft Music" Playlist, you make up 50% of it and there are about 30 songs. That's how much I enjoy your music.